- Complete your application.
- Submit your registration fee -- you may:
- Mail a check payable to CME|NY
- Call the office (914-948-2501) to pay by credit card
- Pay by credit card directly via a secure payment gateway using our online application (see above)
- Contact your undergraduate institution or high school to request that your transcript(s), including the degree(s) awarded, be sent to the CME|NY office.
- Contact three individuals to request that they send recommendation letters on your behalf to the CME|NY office.*
- Submit your 350-word personal statement.*
- Submit two passport size photos.**
Applications must be postmarked or received online by May 15th. While we welcome your interest at any time, in order to help ensure that we are prepared properly for each course, we will apply a $200 late processing fee to any applications received after the deadline.
- Registration contact:
785 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
CME/NY admits students without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, age, nationality or ethnic origin.